AOMEI Partition Assistant Review
Managing disk partition can sometimes be a difficult thing and doing it without the right tools makes it more difficult, so, if you want to do this in an easy way, then you can use AOMEI Partition Assistant. Since there are a lot of tools that offer tools to perform this task but most of them don’t offer enough power to perform this task efficiently. So, if you want an application that is powerful enough to handle this task than this is the application that can do this in an easy and efficient way.
For Windows users, there is the default disk management tool that makes you able to manage all the disks and their partitions. But there are a lot of complicated things in the disk management utility, so, mostly the uses find it difficult to use. Therefore they always try to look for an alternative application to perform these difficult tasks easily and without losing data and wasting time. This is where AOMEI Partition Assistant comes in handy, it will make you able to manage all the disks and their partitions with ease and you can easily create new partitions.
When you use this disk partition tool for partition management, you will not have to worry about all the data in the disk. Because it is able to make changes in the partition without harming the data in it and you can easily resize the existing partition and also you can create new partitions. You can change the partition size by merging a partition with another one, by splitting the partition or you can also add unallocated space in an existing partition. Therefore with AOMEI Partition Assistant, you will have full control over the partitions.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Usage
Most of the people plan and calculate everything before the installation of the new operating system and they calculate their usage in advance. But everyone come across a situation when we have to make changes in the partition size as well as we sometimes have to install a bigger disk in our computer. And doing all this without the proper tools can be very difficult for inexperienced users and most of the times they end up losing all their data in the process but with AOMEI Partition Assistant you can save yourself from this situation.
With this application you can easily migrate the operating system from one disk to another, therefore if you are about to migrate from HDD to SSD you can use this AOMEI Partition Assistant to do this. It will create a sector-by-sector replica to transfer the content from one disk to the other. You can also perform Dynamic to Basic and Basic to Dynamic disk conversion, furthermore, you can perform conversion between MBR and GPT disks. Additionally, you can also perform conversion between Primary and Logical Partition as well as you can convert the file system of the partitions.
There are a lot of file systems that are compatible with AOMEI Partition Assistant including FAT32/FAT16/FAT12, exFAT/ReFS., TFS, Ext2, Ext3, Ext4 and various more. The program supports all traditional SSDs (Solid State Drives), HDD (Hard Disk Drives) as well as all sort of flash drives, removable media and all other types of disks, therefore you will not have to worry about compatibility at all.
- It is the best disk and partition management tool that offers all the features to manage disks.
- You can change the size of the partitions without losing data and without the need to reboot your computer.
- Extend an NTFS partition without restarting your computer as well as without losing data in it.
- You can move free space of any partition to any other.
- Split a partition to create small partitions.
- Merge two or more partitions to create a large one.
- You can create, delete and format the partitions in an easy way.
- Migrate system from HDD to SSD to avoid installing the OS in the new disk.
- Copy data from one disk to the other by using the cloning feature.
- Convert a basic disk to a dynamic disk and vice versa in an easy way without data loss.
- You can also convert an MBR disk to GPT and a GPT disk to MBR without losing data.
- Convert file systems of the partitions from FAST32 to NTFS and vice versa in a very short time.
- Create a bootable drive to use the application without the need to install in on every computer.
- It supports all well knows file systems such as NTFS, FAT, EXT, and many more.
- The interface supports drag and drops for making changes in an easy way.
- AOMEI Partition Assistant Portable version is also available the will not need installation.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Free Download: Go to official Website.