AVS Video Editor Review
AVS Video Editor does what its name shows, it edits videos, and it is capable of supporting all files formats including HD and Blu-ray. It has a lot of filters and effects that you can use on your videos, therefore, with this application, you can create stunning videos without a lot of effort. It gives you several menu effects and styles. So, you can use them while burning DVDs. It is also capable of burning any media to DVD and Blu-rays. And you can share the videos on the internet as well. The application is capable of importing videos of various formats, for example, DVD, 3GP, MOV, MKV, MP4, and more. And it also supports all popular codecs including MPEG-4, H.263, and H.264. Thus with AVS Video Editor, there is no video file that you cannot edit.
There are a lot of basic features to edit videos in AVS Video Editor, for example, you can cut, trim, merge and split the clips. You can also mix the videos with it as well. The interface makes it very easy to edit videos. So, you will not have to do the basic tasks in a hard way and you can do so with just mouse clicks and to apply filters and effect is also very easy with it. Just go to the effects option and select the effect that you want to apply on the video and the same goes for the filters, just find the filter that you want and apply it on the video. There are about 300 effects and filter in AVS Video Editor, therefore you will always have an effect on any video.
AVS Video Editor Performance:
You can also work with HD videos with AVS Video Editor. So, if you have a video with HD AVI, HD WMV, or any other HD format. You can also edit AVCHD, MOD, TOD, MTS/M2TS and more and with the support for integrated video cache, the application can edit videos faster than any other application. Since the application has complete support to edit videos, therefore, you can also record or transfer videos from HDV or DV cameras as well as webcams or VHS cameras, therefore, you will be able to save the videos on your hard disk and once the video is your hard disk. You can effortlessly burn them to a DVD. You can also record your screen with it. So, with this feature of AVS Video Editor. You can create tutorial videos and other types of videos.
AVS Video Editor Portable
If you have a lot of images and you want to create a slideshow, then you can do so with AVS Video Editor, it lets you import images as well as sounds files and after that, you can use all these media to create slides. And you can also add effects and filters in the slides as well. The interface of the application is so easy that anyone can use it and even the user with no prior experience can create stunning videos with it, therefore, download AVS Video Editor today and start creating stunning videos and slideshows.
- Create a stunning video with this application.
- Add effects on your videos.
- You can also perform basic editing tasks with it.
- Split, merge, rotate, and trim videos.
- It has 300 filters and effects that you can apply to
- Add menus on the videos to create DVDs.
- It can also remove camera shakes while recording.
- Add subtitles on the videos.
- You can edit MTS, M2TS, MOD, AVCHD, with it.
- It supports all famous video codecs such as H.264, H.263, and MPEG-4.
- With integrated video cache, it can edit videos faster than other applications.
- Transfer videos form VHS cameras, DV HDV cameras to hard disk.
- Burn videos to DVDs with it.
- Create slideshows using images and add sounds and effects on it.
- It also makes you able to record your screen.
AVS Video Editor Free Download: Go to the official website.